Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

XOXO


Afternoon Peeepaa!Yesterday night after hours of staring at it,i felt very dissatisfy with my blog picture.Like it's not pretty and good enough to be on the heading of my blog page.Decided to change it this morning.What do you think?Does it look better and hotter xD?The upper one was supposed to be my first choice but after showing it to Wei Xian he suggested i put the current one instead.That's why you see both pictures have XOXO at the side.I have changed to a different and nicer font on my current one. Anyway i don't care how many people actually care to read my blog or how famous and far it can get me.I know i did it out of passion from the start.I loveeee blogging.But honestly,it's really those people,my friends who kept me going every time they tell me how nice and interesting is my blog (though i don't think so at all.I get pretty upset whenever i start comparing with other better bloggers who attend streams of big events one after another) I'm still trying to improve in editing,writing and doing reviews on travelling and places,food and beverages,movies,songs and maybe on books i have read too?




Was too bored on Sunday afternoon.Really had nothing better to do so i've decided to wrap my prayer book.(A 70 cents line exercise book that was given my Joseph on Friday night during Cell group) Well,he did said we can decorate in however ways we like it.I love Katy Perry.
It wasn't really a wrapping paper cause i don't think celebrities wrapping papers exist?A poster that was given by Bryan,my classmate months back cause he knows i 'siao' / MAJOR FAN of Katy Perry. =X

No comments: