Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

OXA buffet dinner-Celebrating CNY (15.1.12)

So i was having a hard time arranging my time as i had a buffet dinner to attend tonight.Crystal suggested to go to the Sales(as advertised below) in First Avenue Mall.After making certain arrangements,i decided to meet up Wei Xian at the dinner instead of picking him up and going together. I'm so sorry. =(



Apparently the sales turned out small and i personally think there was nothing attractive.
Felt like a scam since the advertisement sounded like it was gonna be a massive one.


My current fb profile pic. =D





Had Chatime!



Vijay bought a pair of flippers.
I was wondering should i get one too?
They have various colours to choose from.
Think black is the best isn't it?
It won't go wrong with any outfit.



Gotten myself a pair of shades from Brands Outlet.
20 bucks for one
and two for 30 bucks.
Cheap isn't it? (considering the quality and the colour)



OXA 3 in 1 Buffet Dinner,OXA.

3 in 1 meaning celebrating Christmas,New Year and Cny if i'm not mistaken.
So my headmaster and few of my school teachers were there.
There was a lucky draw before we walked in the club.
I gave my lucky draw number and the Aunty presented Wei Xian and I
Ang pows.Guess how much i got?10 bucks.LOL
Considering myself lucky since majority got 2 bucks. xP





Ice kacang.




Cyndi and i.



One of the committee members was celebrating his 29th anniversary as well.
They bought a huge cake for him.





Happiest thing was getting to meet my babe,Hui Wern.
We chit-chatted non stop.(and gossiped as well,tsk tsk) xP
Love you so much babe!
We had been apart for quite some time
only contacted through phone.
IMY!
P.S : congratulation for getting such a good job!

No comments: