Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baking. (14.1.12)

Unfortunately i skipped Saturday youth service to help my Aunt to bake peanut cookies.She was out of helping hands.Mum and i went over to help her.She had tonnes of customers ordering from her and it was a week away from CNY.She had to cancel most of the orders.My aunt knew how to bake up to 20 different types of cookies and cakes however known of us had the time or patient (as for me the passion) to learn from her,her 'secret' recipe.She reminded my sisters and i that she was going to carry her recipe into the grave with her if none of us willing to learn. =x




Peanut cookies.
I 'printed' those loops ontop. =D
even enough?



TADAA!!
These are almond cookies not peanut.
I helped to pack em.
nice?
Looks tasty isn't it?


No comments: