Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday The 13th.

It's Friday the 13th and i am NOT superstitious.
I have good news instead,I've finally gotten a job TODAY!woots.
I din't know finding a job can be so hard.Hmm..correction,i mean finding a SUITABLE job can be so hard.I know i'm very picky and choosy but how can anyone be not right?If any jobs seem fine with me,i would have been picking rubbish,washing plates, and cleaning tables by now.This time i have settled for teaching job instead.Very different from my previous jobs,so basically i have no experience in teaching at all.Will be starting 30th this month.Hope everything will turn out well and for the mean time just enjoy my holiday and endure freedom. =)


I simply can't stop pressing the replay button.This song is s0000 beautiful.What a sweet lullaby.




So i was introduced to the movie 'The Hunger Games' as i was listining to the song.Check out the trailer.It's coming out this march.I'm so gonna watch it!Before that,i hope to get my hands on the books for better understanding.There were good feedbacks about the book.Hopefully the movie is as interesting too!

No comments: