Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Roasters Eating Day!(11.1.12)


Apparently it's not winter or anything,i needed something red but i don't intent to wear red clothes(too striking and i don't think i have a nice red top.) For what purpose?Kenny's Roger is celebrating their 'Roasters Eating Day!'. A week ago i walked past the branch at First Avenue,I told my friend i wanted to come for Kenny's Roger one of these days.Looks like i get to eat it at a cheaper rate! xD



I wanted to wear my red Roxy cap instead of the
beanie but i did not know where i have misplaced it. =(
A little absurd since i'm living in Malaysia.




Off we go to Kenny's Roger in Gurney.




The queue got longer around dinner time.
Thanked god Mum and i went slightly before dinner time.




I wanna steal em'!
Kenny's Roger definitely served the best muffin.
Crispy at the top.



The kitchen.





The restaurant was full of people with red clothing.Apparently only the person ordering had to wear something red and not everyone who tagged along.




Ice Lemon Tea.



Muffins!
Chocolate and Vanilla.
I regretted,should have chosen the banana flavour.
Heard it was their best.




The side dishes were fixed.
Coleslaw,Baked Beans and mashed Potatoes.



My muffins. ='(
I want somemore!



Ling Ying and i.
Bumped into her while i was shopping alone. =/
Mum asked me to walk around the mall and she went back home herself.
She said i got nothing better to do even if i stayed at home.Hmmm...
Ling Ying was my ex-schoolmate in Form six.
She left during the first month of lower six
because she has chosen to study nursing in Adventist instead.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow~ You posted the photo. I'm so glad to see you again. I think we should hang out sometime. =)

Celine said...

catherine?are u ling ying?heyy,u have a blog too?happy cny to you and your family!sure.call me anytime then we go out. =)

Catherine said...

yea.. i am.. I have blog but I rarely use it.. ^^.. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to you too!!! =)