Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello readers!sorry for the slow in updates.Busy with visitations and outings this whole week and currently the internet in my house is very slow. =/ So i'll probably do it tonight or tomorrow.I'll be adding in a column soon under my "affiliates" to link some few famous bloggers i follow.It occurs to me somehow everyone's blog linked such people and i don't, even-though i visit their blogs very frequent.
List of my upcoming posts :
Two weeks ago.(20-22nd of Jan)
1.semi-buffet lunch at paradise hotel.
2.CPT gathering.
3.His departure.
4.Reunion Lunch.

and basically everything about this week,CNY 2012! (23-29th of Jan)


Thank God for a blessed week and an enjoyable CNY before i end this 'sit down,relax,enjoy and more spending' months.Beginning 30th(which is tomorrow),i'll start my first day of work.Wish my luck!Hopefully everything will turn out fine.


No comments: