Powered By Blogger

Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012


I'm a music lover.Can consider myself a freak as i can youtube for hours without signing in Facebook throughout the session.(but i don't think i'm the only one in this world) I wish to do my cover one day.Christina Perri's a thousand years sounds like a good choice.I love that song!Anyway just wanna share some good music,most of the time i shared it in fb with few of my music lover friends but i think i'll make another list here for those who read my blog.You can introduce me songs,videos,covers or anything interesting,i'll love to hear them!

My most current playlist :
Christina Perri-Distance
Pixie Lott-kiss the stars
Charice & Bruno Mars-Before it explodes
Adam Lambert-Better than i know myself.
SafetySuit-These times
Ed sheeran-The A Team (cover by Nina Nesbitt)
Taylor Swift feat the Civil Wars-Safe and Sound. (From The Hunger Games Soundrack-i want to watch this movie!)
Ron Pope-A drop in the Ocean
Nicole Scherzinger-Try with me. (The official mtv scene is absolutely stunning)
Birdy-Skinny love
Leona Lewis/Avicii-Collide
J Rice-Thank you for the Broken Heart
Jason Chen-burns (mv girl starring Tifanny Alvord)
Jason Chen-Gravity (From his new album 'Gravity')
David Guetta-Without you (Esmee Denter's cover)
Alyssa Bernal-Cali,Cali,Cali




I know this is an old song.Few days back i only checked the mtv out.The bf is friggin sweet. Bought her an airplane ticket because he knew she was home sick.AWWW..

No comments: