Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Indecisive. (18.3.12)


Back from having Chatime.

Results were out on the 7/3/12.The night before i was having a hard time sleeping.I accepted what i've gotten even though it was very much disappointing.But praise the Lord for PA result,it turned out unexpected.Some time ago in March after results day,we were supposed to decide and fill in the university application on the computer system.I hate decisions making.Throughout,I am an indecisive person.I was having a tough time deciding which courses to pursue and specifically which universities to go to.Once again,praise the Lord for my friend,RY that helped me with the process to fill up the details and particulars on the computer.Thank you.I am really grateful and as i've promised to give you a BIG BIG THANKS in my blog. xD


For i know the plans i have for you,
says the Lord,
They are plans for good and not for evil,
to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11 

No comments: