Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

14.4.12



See that shirt Eugene's wearing with a huge giraffe and capital font stated 'MELMAN LOOI'?Yea we decorated it specially for him.Celebrated his birthday with the rest of the youth.
All of us looked so happy.So blessed to have them in my life. 



Went for Supper with Xian @ Burger King,Sungai Pinang.


Double deal for only RM9.99++(After taxes)


Too guilty to go to bed immediately after having my burger and chips.Decided to play this movie and watch while waiting for my food to digest.I would say it was definitely one of the best movies for me that released in 2011.The plot was nothing special and another chick-flick.
Synopsis : 'Friendships are tested and secrets come to the surface when terminally single Rachel falls for Dex,her best friend Darcy's fiance.'
Kate Hudson acting as Darcy,Rachel's best friend can be such a b**** in this show.The film ended with an ambiguous scene as they ran into each other on the street after not talking for two months due to Darcy finding out Rachel slept with Dex.But seriously what can you do when you know you are in love with your best friend's guy and he loves you back and your best friend is a total selfish b**** in both her friendship and relationship?What would u choose?

Rating : 9.5/10. I'll probably get the book in my hands soon! 



Darcy and Rachel.

No comments: