Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Apparentlyiwrotetheseamonthagoandnowonlyposteditout......

Inserted advertlets.According Crystal you can actually earn faster through advertlets than nuffnang?Decided to try it out and see if my earning increases.Pasted a Favicon.I have settled down for a simple heart-shape picture instead.I picked so many beautiful tumblr photos but after i generated it into favicon somehow all of them turned so tiny and invisible to the eyes. ='( big SIGH.Besides that,i have changed my entire blog font.What do you think?easier to read my posts now? =)


*

*

*




Being a teacher for just the second week,i've finally realized how easy and precisely normal it was for a a teacher to particular 'sayang' this student more than the other.Thats why a teacher's pet exists practically in all schools.However,the same thing happens the other way around.A student has their own favourite teacher as well(i wish i am my own students favourite teacher,tsk tsk tsk....hmmm... xP).On the second day of work,welll i still have my fake tattoo(the butterfly one) attached to the left side of my skin.I wore a black collar-T but it was unbutton,apparently idkwhykidssosmartthesedays, a small little girl asked me why do i have a tattoo. =.= So i hesitated and said slowly and carefully that it wasn't a tattoo but just a sticker(well it was partly true right? xP).Well a teacher having a tattoo isn't the most decent thing so i removed it the minute i got home.Anyway below here are some pictures of the kids in the school i'm teaching :



Adam.One of my favourite students. xP
(SO I DO HAVE MY FAVOURITE ONE AFTERALL)
he has the best command of english among my 5 standard 2 students.
And apparently i found out his brother was my junior in Saints!




Sofea!
The cute little girl who loves to sing.
She is so darn adorable.
and she loves long hair teachers and constantly playing with my hair
and showers me with praises of how beautiful my hair looks....
tsk tsk tsk.. *shy xD
Her daddy is a chef in Chinahouse!



Natalie.
She loves teachers with earrings.haha.
Always fumbling with my earrings and
whenever i asked for a hug she will give me a real BIG one!



The school hired some dragon dancers on the first week i came to work.
All the kids were excited but of course some were scared and cried.
(as u have seen the picture on the left)Kids....who can you blame?hmmm...

No comments: