Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Random.

It's 4.12am in the morning.I know i should be sleeping by now but somehow my brain is feeling so awake?Had been staying awake this early for two days in a row.Something must be wrong with my body clock.Probably due to my 'piggy-ness' in the noon.I slept at 5am woke up at 12pm,had my lunch and slept back right after that.Woke up at 5.45pm and felt like i have been sleeping for ages.What a total pig right?It's just 3 days right after exam and i already feel like i am rotting.I have went out,chilled and met a few friends but everything still feel the same.I don't seem to be sensing the excitement about getting this much freedom as on the day i have finished my last paper.I feel guilty for wasting time and not doing anything productive instead.Well,a friend told me yesterday,

'hey 20 is a good age
party
mingle around with people
live life
enjoy
make mistakes'

Really?By next year being 20,i feel old.Do i even look like i'm 20? =s
I went for a jog today,first time since months.Plugged in my earphones,just 2 leaps i was already feeling crashed and burnt.Damn!Stamina deteriorate much.And it wasn't even a 'non-stop' double leaps.I needa jog more. =(

No comments: