Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm back!


Photobucket


Hello sunshine! ;D Yesterday was the best day of my life!I can finally congratulate myself for completing form 6 in these one and the half years.Extremely tired for the past months.Lacking of sleep,tiredness,fatigue and brain memory saturation.ughhh...wonder how many times have i gone through physics,chem,pa and math? =S Words seriously cannot describe how delighted i felt after finishing my physics paper at 3.45pm yesterday.It was like all the burden has been lifted off from my shoulder.I just hope one and the half years of hard work isn't wasted when the results come out.I don't want another disappointment.Anyway,worries for exam results should be tossed aside for now.It's time for self-pamper and good life!Woots.I was living like a cavewoman for this entire year.My goodness.and no facebook for a month?Can u imagine how many things and fun i have missed out? =( Yea,pathetic much.I promised myself from now on no more such torture!I see good life ahead.And Christmas is coming! ;D Can u guys feel the Christmas season?WEEE~ But unfortunately i still have no plans. =/ Feel like spending it at somewhere else.


Photobucket

When to Straits quay on the night itself to meet up with Belle!Haven't been seeing her for ages!We updated each other about stuff but mostly about ur ahem ahem.. xP Get him out of ur head la.Teehee...
I feel like dye-ing my hair.What do u guys think?Rihanna's red or Haley William's orange?Both sounds great just that i hope it suits me well?

No comments: